Bear spray is a vital part of any attack deterrent plan when you’re in bear country such as here in Banff National Park.
- Maximum Stopping Power - Maximum strength allowed in Canada - Guaranteed heat in every canister via in-house lab (HPLC guarantee). Contains 1.84% Concentration of Capsaicin and major Capsaicinoids. 1.0% Capsaicin, 0.84% Major Capsaicinoids.
- Greater Protection - Dual propellant system extends fog pattern giving you greatest distance between you and a bear with industry max 35 foot range (10.5 meters) for 325g bear spray.
- Proven - Field tested and proven effective
- Environment and Bears - Contains humane ingredients. Zero ozone depletion potential. Negligible global warming potential.
- Quality - HPLC guarantee and ISO 9001:2008 Certification backed by three decades of experience leading the industry.
Bear spray effectiveness
SABRE bear sprays have been field tested and proven successful by the Elmendor Air-Force Base in Alaska and Brown Bear Resources in Missoula, MT.
Dependability when it comes to maximum heat in bear spray is extremely important. Frontiersman and SABRE Wild bear spray are the only manufacturer with an exclusive in-house high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) laboratory, an analytical measurement facility that scientifically guarantees maximum strength, every single time.
For more information on a personal protection pepper spray study reported by the University of Utah in its Quantitative Analysis of Capsaicinoids in Fresh Peppers, Oleoresin Capsicum and Pepper Spray Products, click here.
- Locate canister in the dark with glow in the dark safety wedge
- 1% Capsaicin (plus .84% major capsaicinoids) - strongest formula allowed in Canada
- Effective range 225g - 9 meter range (better coverage due to heavy fog spray pattern)
- Spray time 225g - 5.6 seconds
- Will not cause permanent damage to the animal
- Non-Flammable formula
- Dual propellent system reliable to 0°C
- Weight 225g- 0.31kg (0.86lbs)
- Canister size 225g: Height- 21.59cm (8.5") Diameter- 5.08cm (2")
- 3-4 year shelf life
- Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and HPLC Guarantee to ensure high quality and heat consistency